FlexScripts Administrators is a Pharmacy Benefit Administrator specializing in self-funded group prescription programs; located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We act as the Pharmacy Benefit Risk
Manager that employs experienced pharmacists, account managers and customer service representatives to create unparalleled service response and problem resolution.
If you are a creative, driven individual who relishes a challenge, apply to join our team. Specifically, we are searching for qualified candidates for a part-time Client Services Representative who will guarantee that the information provided to our clients is of the highest quality and integrity. This position could lead to a full-time position quickly as we are continuing to grow.
Local candidates only. We are unable to sponsor visa candidates at this time.
Travel required: no. Telecommute: no
Hours: must be able to work evenings, Saturdays and some Holidays.
Experience Required: Pharmacy Technician training degree or Associates Degree and two years Customer Service experience in the pharmacy benefits field.
Successful candidates will have experience:
- 2 years of pharmacy benefit experience
- Use of SXC System, a pharmacy claims processing system
- Problem solving by identifying and resolving problems efficiently
- Customer service – manage difficult or emotional customer situation; responds promptly and meets commitments
Favored candidates will demonstrate:
- Ability to see the big picture while keeping track of details
- Strong organizational skills and creative problem solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmacy benefits
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple assignments while still maintaining strict time lines
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Proprietary software
- Telephone and web conferencing
Interested? Contact email@example.com!